As an AppSheet Partner, you can offer a wide range of services to your customers. Those services depend on your business strategy. AppSheet can be a great product-attach to your existing productivity offerings with Office 365, Google Apps, or Smartsheet.
Additionally, AppSheet can be the core delivery method for mobile solutions for clients that need several mobile applications connected to their existing infrastructure.
Regardless of the scope of your business, when you are an AppSheet partner, there are three core offerings you can package and offer to your clients: App Creation and Implementation, Training, and Support.
In this post, we'll show you different ways to package and promote those services.
1. App Creation and Implementation Services
AppSheet makes it easy for you to develop core solutions that can be easily transformed to business-specific scenarios, significantly reducing the time to produce and go live with an application. When you have a core structure of the app pre-built, you can offer packaged services by the hour based on application complexity and additional services.
Some packaging ideas:
- Prototyping offer: Produce an app within a 5, 10, or 15-hour time line. The app should be 80% of the expected result by the client.
- Deployment offer: Once the app is ready, include a deployment package that can include hourly services which can include account provisioning, installing the AppSheet apps on devices, and setting up app launchers across an organization.
- Education: Of course, you can make an AppSheet app that shows how to make the app you just built!
You can certainly get started by building an app for an organization; however, there are opportunities in offering training packages to all of the potential app creators out there. Training can evolve from "101 intro to AppSheet" to more advanced app implementations that include pre-formatted apps that the organization can use for specific scenarios. This multiplying effect carries tons of growth potential. You can become a trusted adviser in mobility strategy, provide general guidance on app creation, and expand your offering and products, including new opportunities for cloud productivity software.
Some packaging ideas:
- AppSheet bootcamp: Train a core group of people on AppSheet app creation through a two or three-day seminar.
- Online training: Offer online training hours delivered through webinar platforms to a specific organization.
- In-person workshops: For local customers, leading workshops and charging per-attendee is a great way to get clients started with AppSheet and then grow a strong client relationship.
3. Support and Troubleshooting
After apps are deployed and everyone is comfortable capturing and viewing data with AppSheet apps, there are further opportunities to provide support services to your clients. Support and troubleshooting services can be packaged as additional consulting hours to implement new AppSheet features, expand capabilities, maintain and manage spreadsheets, or provide first-level support when something happens with the app. (Not to worry, the AppSheet team will still provide general technical support to all customers and partners).
Some packaging ideas:
- App upgrades: Add consulting hours on a monthly basis to implement new features to the apps you have deployed to your customers.
- On-demand support: Let your client buy support "credits" from you. This way, they'll consume support hours on an as-needed basis. Establish a reasonable Service Level Agreement (SLA) and keep the client updated on how they are consuming those credits.
- App review and optimization: The name sounds fancy, but as an advanced AppSheet user, you can identify application patterns that could improve the performance of any AppSheet app. Some of your clients may need you to conduct app reviews and provide guidance on better data implementation, formulas, etc.
Include AppSheet in your packaged offerings either as a core solution or as a product-attach to your productivity offerings. Packaging the offers will help you quickly engage with clients and provide a clear understanding of how they'll benefit from your services.
If you want to start the process to become an AppSheet Partner click the button below: